Posted: 23 May 2002
The characteristic of prolonged, careful, efficient, and prudent (wise and judicious) use of resources (natural, fiscal, human), products, facilities, and services. It is based on thorough knowledge and involves operating with little waste and accounting for all costs and benefits, including those which are not marketable and can result in savings.
- Welcome to our Website
- COMMENTARY: Brands that cry green
- Compelling case for green economy in Asia-Pacific
- Low energy light bulbs still 'value for money'
- Green energy: 'US must show the way forward '
- Asian cars power ahead in 'sustainable value'
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ontario on course for a greener future
- Canada's oilsands outpace carbon emissions of European countries
- Oxford slips down British university green league table
- Hybrid Honda named Green Car of the Year
- Is the Nano really necessary?
- Top 10 UK green cars for 2009
- San Francisco Bay to be electric car capital
- Green economy could generate millions of jobs
- Britain not yet ready for switch to electric cars